Here at Westend Services, interior painting is one of our most requested services. That’s why every day our team of skilled and highly experienced interior house painters in Vancouver, BC put our utmost effort in performing to the specifications of the individual homeowner or business owner who trusted us with their home’s style.
The first thing that your family and guests alike will see of your home is the look of its exterior painting which is why it’s absolutely crucial to have experienced, dedicated house painting Vancouver specialists tend to its look and reliability when it’s starting to show its age. Your home’s coat of exterior painting in Vancouver endures pressure from a wide variety of different factors each day which wear away at its color, quality, and reliability over time more than interior painting ever could.
Interior painting services
- Interior painting
- Cabinet painting
- Drywall patching and texture for small/minor areas
- Painting newly remodeled spaces
- Garage floor epoxy coating
Exterior painting services
- Deck and fence staining
- Paint Removal & Restoration
- Pressure Washing
- Color Consultation
- Exterior painting
Westend Services understands the importance of having a space that creates joy and has the experience to create that for you. The way a room looks and feels can have a major impact on your mood. A room that speaks to you on a subconscious level can shift your whole outlook from negative to positive. This is your life; don’t waste any more time living in a space that doesn’t amplify your experience.
Your life is busy, and Westend Service tackles the tedious task of painting your interior, so you don’t have to. Interior painting requires precision, special care, and attention to detail. Our professional team of experienced interior and exterior painters will skillfully prep and paint your home’s interior. Our mission is to leave your home looking and feeling new, which we guarantee with all of our projects. Westend Services Painting is Vancouver’s Top-Rated Painting Company.
- Communication – your project manager will be readily available to let you know the status of your project. If we have schedule delays, we let you know and keep you in the loop
- We take the time to make sure we know what your needs are, so the final product is what you wanted!
- We partner with amazing color consultants, carpenters, window washers, and other service providers when you have a need. We want this process to be easy for you!
- Customer satisfaction – our goal is to create raving customers, and if there is anything that we need to fix, we make it a priority to fix it quickly and to deliver the best to our customers.